Tuesday 30 January 2007

Mr. Robinson II in UK

Hi there!

It's been a while since my camera's broken. How are you anyway?

I've been good, apart from taking photos, catching up with some friends, going to mountains, making more Robinsons etc.

But now I got a new fabulous camera but can't upload photos from my machine. I'm not a computer gig so not sure why. (>_<) My machine just stops when uploading the software for camera...

I guess it's time to get a new computer. What an expense! Should I buy WIN XP or wait for WIN VISTA?

Oh before I go, I got a letter from Robinson II. He is in UK now and he told me he was excited to go to snowboad in Feb. Wow I wish I could go with him...

Photo ) Robinson II @ his friend's place in UK. Cozy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So who is Robinson II visiting?
Did he enjoy London???

Anonymous said...

I believe Robinson III is in Wickham, WA enjoying life on the west coast. In fact he just had his first cyclone but he is OK.....

Robinson and Gang said...

Thank you for posting your comments. Yes, Robinson II is enjoying UK and he hasn't come back yet. I guess he wants to live there parmanently.

And he is quite a tough boy so nothing can stop him from travelling.