Monday 1 January 2007

a happy new year




How did you spend last night? I had great night at my friends' place with yummy food and drink, good conversation and magnifiscent view of Harbour bridge!











Later I stayed up till the first sun rise in 2007 came up but it was POURING RAIN! :-( I was hesitated to go out but couldn't miss the first thing. And I wanna share it with you. You believe or not, it rained hard when I took this photo.


Whatever you do, everything is the first thing in 2007. Have you made a new year resolution?


In Japan, the first dream you have in the new year has a special meaning. It's like fortunetelling for
the year. I had a nap this morning but I don't remember my dream... I wonder if a dream I have tonight can be called the first one in 2007...

pic1) fireworks in 2007
pic2) first sunrise in 2007

No comments: