Monday 14 March 2011

Pray for Japan

It's been sleepless nights since last Friday. I guess you all know about earthquake in Japan.

My home town is a part of North East Japan. Although my family is all OK (thank god for that.), so many people are still suffering endless nightmare.

It's heartbreaking and I get very emotional. I pray everyday since.

I'm grateful for people from all over the world who supports Japanese in their toughest time. I've never felt this strong to be proud of being Japanese.

Now in Japan, everyone helps each other like old time which seemed to be forgotten in long way. People's will to life gets stronger. You all will get through this.

People, hung in there. Sun will rise surely above your head. Don't forget there's always help from world. You will find your way like you did in past.

Ganbare, Nippon!!

No comments: