Sunday 13 May 2007

Robinson in Campsie

Robinson went for lunch to Campsie, a little so-called Asian town in inner Sydney. He had a lunch meeting with his friends.











'What can I have today?', wondered Robinson. Sunny weather made him sleepy.












On a train he remembered that he skipped breakfast this morning... he was getting hungry and hungry... All he thought of was food. ... ... ...

... Robinson, what are you doing?















Naughty Robinsonl! Can you eat lunch????

"Yes, I can!", replied Robinson with his mouth filled with snacks.

Soon after we arrived Campsie. The first thing he saw was Korean sign.

'I can't read!', said Robinson. (+_+)

Then his friends picked him up and they went to Korean restaurant.



'I'm thirsty. Can I drink it?', smiled Robinson cheekily. His friends gave him a glass of orange juice.

No comments: